February 13, 2008

Mobile Blogging

Well, we have finally entered the 21st century. We bit the bullet and bought a laptop. With all the bells and whistles too. If I felt so led I could go drive around and find Wi-Fi hotspots at 2 in the morning. I could go and sit at Starbucks and look all professional on my laptop furiously typing. People would think I was on a deadline and my job was hanging by the skin of my teeth if I didn't get those reports in ASAP. Who cares if I am typing the same sentence over and over again.

"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy."

Or I could type something like, "All Starbucks and no Maxwell House makes Hope a poor girl. All Starbucks and no Maxwell House makes Hope a poor girl."

No one would really know the difference anyway. Unless they decided to get all nosey and look at my computer screen. But, I'd just throw my latte on their lap and call it a day.

1 comment:

Senegal Daily said...

Hi Hope

Thanks for the directions to your blog. I'll keep checking back for more of these 21st century updates.

- K