May 5, 2008

Hey Ya'll!

Long time, no talk...eh? I know you missed me terribly. I've been super busy. Let's see...I've learned to read AND speak Japanese, learned to play the harpsicord, and taken up cooking classes at Le Cordon Bleu.

No, seriously....

I graduated Magna Cum Laude. Or whatever.

Now for the truth.

I have MONONUCLEOSIS.

In other words, I am really tired.

Birthing 2 children doesn't compare to the tiredness I feel.

Surviving on 2 minutes of sleep with a colicky baby doesn't compare.

Evidently, there is nothing medically necessary to treat Mono.

Other than REST.

Let's see. I will fit that in between the tantrum at 2 and Baseball at 4, k?

The nurse asked me if I drink caffeine. Um, yeah. I have an I.V. tap 24/7. I live on false alertness bitch!

And don't give me the wonk eye.

I will be glad to let you watch my kids for free so I can gently wean myself of the dark roast blend.

No comments: