January 17, 2008

I'm Hope. Nice to meet you.

I am married to a cop and have 2 boys. The Halfling is 6 and the Fourthling is 18 months. We live in the suburbs sans the typical mini-van and tennis lessons. I nurture the spawns during the day and my husband works absurdly long hours at night. I like to think of myself as the anti-utopia of motherhood. I hate to clean, would rather gouge my eyes out than cook, and really get annoyed when my kids make too much noise and interrupt what I am doing. I hope to post some little diddly everyday, but I tend to be flaky so I am not making any promises. For the time being and for your viewing pleasure, here is a video of my half-naked toddler and his obnoxious brother playing with swim diapers (before you go off assuming things...yes, they are clean diapers). Thankfully the little brats are sleeping soundly now and I can blog in peace. Dontcha' want like 20 of 'em?!


No comments: